Jus et Civitas is a bi-annual peer-reviewed journal which fosters the dissemination of transdisciplinary research findings related to social and legal studies.
Jus et Civitas – A Journal of Social and Legal Studies (with its former title, Buletinul Universităţii Petrol-Gaze din Ploieşti, Seria Ştiinţe Socio-Umane şi Juridice) has been acknowledged as a top academic journal by Romania's National Council for Higher Education Research (CNCSIS) starting with 2009 and it has kept its status so far.
Jus et Civitas welcomes interdisciplinary approaches, ranging across social and legal studies, philosophy and cultural studies as well as other disciplines in the humanities.
IMPACT: Jus et Civitas – A Journal of Social and Legal Studies is included at present in the following databases:
- EBSCO (Academic Search Complete) - http://www.ebscohost.com/
- HEINONLINE https://home.heinonline.org/
- Words and Rights.No. 1/2019
- Family and society. No. 1/2018
- Data Protection: The Genie in the Bottle. Juridical, Social and Pshycological Approches No.2/2018
- Axes of conflict.
ISSN 2360 – 4026
ISSN L 2360 – 4026