Jus et Civitas is a bi-annual peer-reviewed journal which fosters the dissemination of transdisciplinary research findings related to social and legal studies.
Jus et Civitas – A Journal of Social and Legal Studies (with its former title, Buletinul Universităţii Petrol-Gaze din Ploieşti, Seria Ştiinţe Socio-Umane şi Juridice) has been acknowledged as a top academic journal by Romania's National Council for Higher Education Research (CNCSIS) starting with 2009 and it has kept its status so far.
Jus et Civitas welcomes interdisciplinary approaches, ranging across social and legal studies, philosophy and cultural studies as well as other disciplines in the humanities.
IMPACT: Jus et Civitas – A Journal of Social and Legal Studies is included at present in the following databases:
- EBSCO (Academic Search Complete) - http://www.ebscohost.com/
- HEINONLINE https://home.heinonline.org/
For 2018, Jus et Civitas invites you to submit a paper in the area of your research, related to the following topics:
- Family and society.
- Data Protection: The Genie in the Bottle. Juridical, Social and Pshycological Approches.
For 2017, Jus et Civitas invites you to submit a paper in the area of your research, related to the following topics:
- Axes of conflict. We invite our fellow scholars to put conflict under analysis, by investigating how conflict operates for different people, in different socio-cultural, economic and political context. We encourage multidisciplinary approaches that employ social theory, cultural studies, radical democracy theory, or legal studies.
- Deglobalization. Is this the beginning of deglobalisation? We are witnessing the end of a dream of planetary human community? We can believe that there are ideas that are shared by all people in the world? Human civilization is fundamentally divided into states or cultures irreducible to one another? Deglobalisation is an irreversible process? Where globalization has failed and why?
ISSN 2360 – 4026
ISSN L 2360 – 4026